A gap year is a chance to step outside your comfort zone and explore a new country, a new culture, and even a new language! Our unique gap year programs and customizable options mean you can turn the gap year you’ve been dreaming of into a reality.
What can I expect from a Gap Year in Spain?
- Take a program from 3 months up to a full year while residing with a Spanish host family or in student apartment living
- Dive into the Spanish culture, learning about traditions, annual celebrations and daily customs
- Learn more Spanish and practice speaking it with natives
- Explore big cities like Barcelona, Madrid and Valencia
- Design your program to suit you: services, duration, accommodation etc. are all up to you
- Go on a personal adventure and journey of self-discovery…
For more info on our Gap Year programs, read our dossier here.
"My gap year has been a wonderful experience so far. Even with Covid and all the restrictions I don’t regret coming here at all. It’s been a lot of fun, I love my new friends and I’m excited to see more of what Valencia and Spain in general has to offer! I would always recommend traveling when you’re studying. Traveling broadens the mind!"