A gap year is a chance to step outside your comfort zone and explore a new country, a new culture, and even a new language! Our unique gap year programs and customizable options mean you can turn the gap year you’ve been dreaming of into a reality.
What can I expect from a Gap Year in Spain?
- Take a program from 3 months up to a full year while residing with a Spanish host family or in student apartment living
- Dive into the Spanish culture, learning about traditions, annual celebrations and daily customs
- Learn more Spanish and practice speaking it with natives
- Explore big cities like Barcelona, Madrid and Valencia
- Design your program to suit you: services, duration, accommodation etc. are all up to you
- Go on a personal adventure and journey of self-discovery…
For more info on our Gap Year programs, read our dossier here.
Unique gap year experience!
"I spent 3 months of my gap year before uni in Valencia taking Spanish classes 3 times a week and volunteering at an NGO in the afternoons. The experience really helped me to improve my Spanish and actually put it into practice with natives. I am so glad I decided to use my free time to travel and get to know a new culture. I would highly recommend Euroace because you can create a unique experience that fits what you're looking for!"
Gap year in Valencia
"I highly recommend Euroace if you are looking to learn Spanish, find an internship or volunteer program or want a gap year program! All of the staff are super accommodating and will work with you to fulfill your needs and wants to have the perfect abroad experience for you in Valencia!"
Traveling broadens the mind!
"My gap year has been a wonderful experience so far. Even with Covid and all the restrictions I don’t regret coming here at all. It’s been a lot of fun, I love my new friends and I’m excited to see more of what Valencia and Spain in general has to offer! I would always recommend traveling when you’re studying. Traveling broadens the mind!"