A gap year is a chance to step outside your comfort zone and explore a new country, a new culture, and even a new language! Our unique gap year programs and customizable options mean you can turn the gap year you’ve been dreaming of into a reality.
What can I expect from a Gap Year in Spain?
- Take a program from 3 months up to a full year while residing with a Spanish host family or in student apartment living
- Dive into the Spanish culture, learning about traditions, annual celebrations and daily customs
- Learn more Spanish and practice speaking it with natives
- Explore big cities like Barcelona, Madrid and Valencia
- Design your program to suit you: services, duration, accommodation etc. are all up to you
- Go on a personal adventure and journey of self-discovery…
For more info on our Gap Year programs, read our dossier here.
Gap Year in Spain!
I pent half of my gap year between my 2nd and 3rd year of Uni with Euroace. I had always wanted to live in Spain and so i decided to stay for half a year and learn Spanish at the same time. The people I have met and the experiences I have had will last for a lifetime.