Making international internships possible for 16 years and counting!
EUROACE internships encompass a diverse range of industries and sectors thanks to our vast network of partners – making sure we bring you the best internship opportunities in Spain.
EUROACE Internships guarantee:
- An internship in your chosen industry or field of study
- An internship that fulfils your personal requirements (e.g. duration / location), academic requirements (e.g. credits), and/or professional requirements (e.g. research studies / skills development)
- An international workforce bringing a global perspective
- Applying your studies to real world practice
- Multilingual placements available (English, Spanish, and more)
- Your own assigned Internship Supervisor
- Full learning and career support from the EUROACE team
- A once in a lifetime professional opportunity!
Why should I intern abroad?
Here are the top ten benefits of interning abroad based on our alumni feedback:
- Build up your resumé and stand out when applying for jobs
- Enhance your professional network
- Learn from professionals who are already succeeding in your industry on a global level
- Learn new methods, skills and techniques used by international companies
- Work in a multicultural environment
- Improve your Spanish
- Travel abroad and explore a new country and culture
- Check off academic requirements
- Personal growth and confidence boost
- Truly unique experience that none of your classmates will have had
Fun youth education placement
"Now I’m working with kids, I help them with homework, and practice English and Spanish with them. I’ve got a really good connection with the people I work with and I don’t think of them as my bosses, more like friends!"
Internship in Valencia
"I would definitely recommend doing an internship in Valencia! I am enjoying my time here. The city is amazing, my internship is great, and I'm learning a lot from my colleagues every day".
Placement in specific sector
"Not only did I attend classes through Euroace, but I was also placed in an internship. I am an advertising major with a minor in Health communications and Health education to hopefully go into medical device sales. I was placed with a Medical device sales company called Imeos. Furthermore, I am still in touch with those coworkers today, and absolutely loved working for them!"
"To be honest, it has been more than I expected because I didn’t think I was going to study the methodology and structure of the company! This really helped me understand how the company operates and why are they successful, and gave me a lot of knowledge for my future professional career. Also, I always received feedback on my work which is crucial for developing my way of thinking and other skills necessary for my career. "
International internship experience
"I chose to intern in Spain because I wanted to practice my Spanish and also do something productive for my career at the same time. As an intern I was responsible for conducting market research in different international markets suitable for my company to expand to. I also translated company presentations and documents into English and assisted my boss with several other tasks throughout the week. It was a great experience and I definitely learnt a lot working with an international company. "