Faculty-Led Group Programs
Take your students to Spain via our faculty-led programs!
Our programs make sure the the itinerary, the activities and the budget suit you and your institution!
Faculty-Led Group Programs
How does it work?
Faculty-led programs enable schools, colleges, and universities to organize educational and professional student group trips to Spain.
Faculty play a key role in selecting the required services and learning objectives of the trip.
EUROACE Advisors work with faculty members to ensure budgets are met, schedules are made in advance, and services are directed towards students’ learning success.
Building your program:
It’s as simple as contacting us with your details and an idea of the type of faculty-led program you’d like to create for your students.
A EUROACE Advisor will communicate with you to plan the program and provide you with a quote.
For a better idea, here are the components you decide on:
Custom services as part of the faculty-led program:
Spanish Language Course
- Group Spanish course or Specific Spanish course (minimum length 1 week)
- Placements available in a range of sectors (minimum length 2 weeks)
- Company visits to top enterprises in Valencia – sectors can be discussed during the application process
- Also available in a range of sectors (some positions require background checks if working with children)
- Joining a sports club or team in Valencia as a player (ability level assessed) or as a coach (previous experience assessed).
- Main sports offered include soccer, basketball, tennis, rugby, volleyball and other sports can be solicited.
- Activities related to Spanish culture, history and language can be selected.
- Popular choices include professional paella cooking course, flamenco show, guided city tours, and cultural excursions. More information on our Activities page.
- Host family living, shared apartment living or hotel/ hostel stays can all be selected. Our Accommodation page has more details.
Students truly benefit from a wholesome educational, personal and professional experience via taking part in a wide variety of experiences.
Popular faculty-led programs include:
Intensive Spanish Course + Host Family Accommodation
- Language immersion via an intensive Spanish course and host family living.
Part time Spanish + Part time Internship Program + Activities
- Spanish language classes combined with individual or group internships, plus cultural activities and excursions at weekends.
Professional Development + Individual Internships
- Company visits, seminars and workshops combined with individual student internship placements.
Cultural Immersion Program
- Spanish language classes combined with cultural activities such as guided tours, museum visits, cooking courses, local tasting sessions, sports activities and more!
All programs are supervised by the EUROACE team and the faculty members, so that students receive full support and guidance in all aspects of the program.