Group & Private Courses
Learn Spanish in a group setting alongside other international students
It’s the perfect way to learn the language through interaction, conversation and companionship.
Why learn Spanish in a group?
Group Spanish is our most popular Spanish course for international students.
Learning Spanish in a group environment has so many benefits, including:
- Meeting new people who have the same objectives as you
- Making new friends in a new city
- Learning Spanish via team activities and interactive exercises
- Not to mention a more cost-friendly experience
With our Group Courses you get:
Each student is required to take an entry level test prior to their course. We use this to assess the student’s Spanish level and place them on the appropriate course.
- Beginner (A1-A2)
- Lower Intermediate (A2-B1)
- Intermediate (B1-B2)
- Upper Intermediate (B2-C1)
- Advanced (C1+)
Further descriptions of our Group Spanish courses here.
Looking to study Spanish in Valencia for a couple of weeks? Or perhaps you’d like to stay for a full semester?
- Our course durations are completely flexible to suit you.
- Our courses run all year round and you can simply sign up for the number of weeks or months you would prefer.
- New students start on Mondays to facilitate integration onto the course.
- To organize your course duration, you must communicate with the Euroace team ahead of time to reserve your place on the course in advance.
Our Private Spanish courses mean an individual learning process focusing on your own objectives at your own pace – all with your very own native teacher guiding you along the way.
Why opt for private lessons?
Learning Spanish one-on-one has the added benefit of being just you and the teacher – making it a more personalized learning experience.
Our private Spanish courses enable you to focus on your Spanish skills based on your own schedule. We adapt to your needs; meaning classes can be tailored to suit your timetable, your objectives, and your learning style.
You’ll receive full native support from your private teacher and learn Spanish at your own pace – making the most of your Spanish learning experience.
Here is what our private courses include:
One-to-one courses eliminate the need to fit your schedule around others. We offer you 100% flexibility. You choose:
- Your start date
- Your course length
- Number of hours per week
- Even the objectives and learning goals of the class