Some Options to explore Valencia
Discover Valencia taking our Valencia Tourist Bus with two options and different routes:
- The historical route, where you can learn about the city’s development from its foundation up to the present day.
- The maritime route, which will take you to the Marina Real Juan Carlos I, the City of Arts and Sciences and the beach.
Also with the 24- or 48-hour tickets, you can get on and off the bus and change route as many times as you like.
Antoher visit you can do is to the Albufera Natural Park with the Albufera Bus Turístic, and enjoy a boat trip on the lake. This tour includes an audio-guide with information about where you are and what you are seeing.
Valencia is a bike-friendly place, with nearly 80 kilometres of cycle lanes and a grassy dry riverbed that runs across the whole city. Explore the city at your own pace, while you relax and enjoy the year-round mild weather.
Valencia has a lot of rental-bikes located in the city center waiting for you to enjoy the experience.
Valencia also has introduced VALENBISI, public bikes, available for residents and visitors with 2,750 bikes accross 275 stations located all over the city.
The yearly subscription costs less than 30€ and you can use the bikes for 30 minutos at a time whenever you want, any time, any day.
This is a perfect ecological and healthy option available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
WHAT IS THE VALENCIA TOURIST CARD?
It’s a card that comes in 24, 48 or 72 hour formats, which offers:
- Free public transport around the city. Bus, Metro and Tram zones A-B-C-D.
- Including the journey Valencia-Airport-Valencia (L3, L5).
- Free entry to Public Museums and Monuments.
- Discounts of up to 50% on participating tourist and leisure services and
in shops and restaurants.
- For children aged between 6 and 12, it is offered the VALENCIA TOURIST CARD CHILDREN. Children from 0 to 5 years old travel for free on public transport and can visit tourist attractions for free or at a reduced rate.
- And for visitors who don’t require public transport, with the 7-Day Valencia Tourist Card you can save up to 50% on tickets, tourist services and leisure activities and in shops and restaurants, as well as gaining free entry to all the city’s public museums and monuments.
Amazing offers are included in this card. We recommend to buy this card if you plan to visit the city for few days, because you will save much money if you compared it with the indiviudal prices of each tour or excursion.